Re: Bidule crashes when Mobius in Host sync mode

On 25/01/2015 19:28, Per Boysen wrote:

Yes, that is correct. But I am not sure how well Bidule follows the AU
and VST protocols - I mean, Bidule has its own synchronisation
protocol (that works very well).

Actually the way Bidule syncs VST plugs is part of an
original  specification for VST.
( as well as it's own stuff )

So it must be different for AU.

Question, why do you need to sync to the host?

Experiment. Load 2 instances of Mobius and see if they will
sync together directly, ignoring the host time (Bidule can do that, for
VST at least ).
This might give a better idea of where the problem is.

Now back to Per Boysen your regular correspondant.

andy