Re: Triple play again

As a mechanically challenged person, how hard would it be to build a pedal on a piano that did bend the notes when you stomped on it?  Seems possible for at least the higher strings (if not the really heavy ones).

Kevin

When I got my first Fostex 4 track cassette thingie with pitch adjustment I discovered you could manipulate the pitch of recording in real time by turning the dial. So I recorded one track with chords etc, and then the other track I would record bendy piano. It was great fun, because you had to do it the wrong way round - speed up to get a lower pitch, slow down to get a higher one. And you had to track it just right to work. But the effect was magical - bendy piano at its best.

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)