RE: Triple play again

When I got my first Fostex 4 track cassette thingie with pitch adjustment I discovered you could manipulate the pitch of recording in real time by turning the dial. So I recorded one track with chords etc, and then the other track I would record bendy piano. It was great fun, because you had to do it the wrong way round - speed up to get a lower pitch, slow down to get a higher one. And you had to track it just right to work. But the effect was magical - bendy piano at its best.