Re: SPAM! Cash needed buy music!

Yeah, I bought the Mark Francombe SME Songs album too.

Nice, well worth $3.

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM, Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
I bought "Sme Sngs" just a few days ago and loved it.

Today I bought "Fish!"

Hey everybody!

Dig some spare change out of your sofa if you have to.

Give this worthy fellow musician your support.

:-)

Ted

--
Robert C Thomas, Gütersloh, Germany
Handy 0176 504 36157 - Home 05241 307 1777