Re: guitarists: triple play?

May be so, Per!

The live version: "We all live in a yellow submarine!"

Voice to MIDI studio version: "noo noo noo noo noo noo noo noo noo noo."

It loses something in the translation for the sake of orchestration.

Yeah, there's really no way to do voice to MIDI with lyrics cleanly. I
suppose there are similar constraints to freely playing guitar to MIDI.

Now we are looping back to the discussion on limitations now.

Peace and Adventure!

Michael Carlson