Re: Survey: Echoloop + LG Users: Instant Multiply?

On 01/01/2015 11:49, Per Boysen wrote:
I doubt it will be possible

I use it all the time.
Hit Nextloop ...EDP waits
Hit Mult (no. of cycles+1) times.
EDP multiplys by (no. of cycles) in new loop.

because in the EDP and Echoloop Multiply
is a real-time process; you really have to let the playback roll all
the way... and a real-time process can not be made "instant" with
nifty LG control scripting.

indeed, it's not the 'instant multiply' as available elsewhere,
...but I don't think that matters.

The loop length is defined in advance, without having to wait.

In practice the only difference is that any input will be overdubbed for
the length
of the new loop.

The 'Insert' idea won't help, I'm afraid,
it's no more "instant" than Mult.
(You must be thinking of Stutter Mode here, so
it's not quite as insane an idea as I first thought.)
;-)

andy

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen