RE: OT: Digital tape delay with hold and modulation

The Akai Headrush II has a knob for both - one for loop time and one for head gap (it has four "heads" and you can go from XX--------XX to X----X-----X----X - I may have spelled that wrong). One of the reasons I am disappointed with others is they don't have that, and why the Headrush is my favourite apart from the others.