RE: Lots of lovely el cheapo Looping goodness

Yes, I've been looking at that but sadly there wasn't one in the pawn shop. There's a hack I saw as well somewhere - I love anything that can be hacked when it's digital.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7464107/nuxcontroller.jpg

comes out of this demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA9rgagb3dg