Re: Laptop latency & tight funk/groove timing

No. Not for looping, given the looper does proper latency compensation.

Certainly you won't suffer from latency if monitoring your audio input
(guitar output) before any software dsp.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen