Re: midi pitchbend

If it happens on all your synths, then the setting will be a global one in whatever you're  using to translate guitar pitches to midi

-------- Original message --------
From: Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de>
Date: 22/11/2014 16:38 (GMT+00:00)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: midi pitchbend

a simple midi question:  when I bend strings on my midified guitar, or make a glissando, the VST instruments seem to only get regular temperate tuning midi notes - a C, a C#, whatever, but nothing in between.

Is there a way to somehow tell VST instruments, or synths, exactly what I played, and make it play the exact pitch that I played? after all, there is a pitchbend command.

-Michael