Re: Multiplier - Strymon Timeline lacks it - but where is it present?

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Fabio_A <eterogenus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mobius software has multiply function

And also an Instant Multiply function, that is more like what Ivodne
described.

You can also achieve a similar function with a lot of digital delays -
both rack devices, stomp boxes and software plugins. Do like this:
play with a short delay like for example a 1/4 note's length. Then
change the length to something like 4 bars and everything you have
been playing for the last four bars together with that short 1/4 note
delay loop is instantly coming up as the content of the new longer
loop. If you have a pedal (or other control) for feedback you can max
it to keep the long loop running. I do this all the time with the 1/4
note vs 4 bars in my Fractal Audio amp/multiFX. I've also done it
successfully with the plugin Augustus Loop where you also get access
to a full loop reverse function as well as an instant triplet match
length change. I'd guess most delay units work like this, but you have
to try to find out.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com