Re: Midi Foot Controller - Which One?

I am kinda partial to my Nobels (defunct German company) MF-2 midi pedal.

<http://nobels.com/en/index.htm>

It is very flexible and programable (if you can decipher is fairly cryptic
manual) and has plugs for 4 (yes, four) external expression pedals plus 4
outputs for switching amp channels and other non midi devices.

These turn up occasionally on Ebay for around $100.00 USD.

Built like a tank (I bought two, just in case) and I like the feel of the
foot buttons.