Re: Midi Foot Controller - Which One?

Hi R,

I can speak for the Gordius LG2, since I use it myself. I don't know
about any upper limit to the number of different MIDI events you can
have one switch send out simultaneously. Some of my switches send out
data to four target effects while also checking a number of "IF vs
ELSE" script lines; meaning that IF a stompbox distortion effect is
activated in my current patch the Gordius will check whether the dist
stomp is active or not in the new patch I'm calling up and then set up
this new patch's dist stompbox to match the state it was in at the
patch I'm leaving. That functionality uses 17 scripting lines in the
editor. So it seems you can set up pretty much anything you want i
MIDI control with the Gordius.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com