Thought Radio Playlist for September 27, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2014/140927.html

Thought Radio is the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show hosted by Bill
Fox.  You can expect to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic,
Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of other genres.  The show airs
from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and
streaming on the internet.  Bill also hosts Afterglow every Thursday from
8:00 am to 9:30 am.http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

Show #293 September 27, 2014.

Recap:
In Phase 1, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  I also played new music from David Wright and Iotronica plus
music by Jeff Pearce who will play at the Gatherings on October 11.  In
Phase 3, the Artist of the Month is Klaatu.  I played music from "Hope."

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Modulator ESP        From Spaces Within * Inner Cosmos (Fort Evil Fruit)
ARTTEK               Sounds Like...       Sounds Like... (none)
VA [Van and Borner]  Shadow Dancing       Sequences No. 27
Jeff Pearce          After Dark           With Evening Above (Jeff
                                            Pearce Music)
David Wright         Strange Inventions   Beyond the Airwaves Volume 1
                                            (A.D. Music)
Iotronica            Destination Io       Of Moons and Stars (A.D.
                                            Music)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                  ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Tron Syverson and    Voices in Heaven's   Voices from Heaven (TK Music)
  Runar Halonen        Cathedral

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Klaatu               We're Off You Know   Hope (Bullseye)
Klaatu               Madman               Hope (Bullseye)
Klaatu               Around the Universe  Hope (Bullseye)
                       In 80 Days
Klaatu               Long Live Politzania Hope (Bullseye)
Flying Colors        Open Up Your Eyes    Second Nature (Mascot)
Hugh Hopper          MGH                  Memories Volume 1 (Gonzo)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *        Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                            (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
came with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.  The Artist
of the Month will be Pallas.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.