OT: Sound reinforcement

Hello Loopers,

I need help with something the inordinate number of guitar and keyboard players on the list will no doubt find rudimentary.

For my loopy trombone set, my sound reinforcement setup has been rather simple: two wires going from my audio interface straight to the mains (left and right) and I monitor on stage with headphones.

This has worked well for me as a solo loopy artist, but I have the opportunity to join some amazing musicians for a group performance and  I need to adapt the sound reinforcement, given that the gig is in a small venue with no PA and that everyone will either play acoustically (saxophones, flutes and drums) or with appropriate amplification (guitars and keys).

So what does this mean?

- I have to ditch the headphones since I won't be able to get a monitoring mix and I need to hear what the other musicians are playing.
- I'll need an amplifier to both monitor the loops and project the sounds to the audience.
- I'll have to rely only on acoustic sound for the untreated trombone sound (just like the good old days).

Bottom line, I need an amp that can take a (stereo?) line output from my audio interface and output at a volume that can match or exceed my acoustic playing (max 80 db to 115 db).  I also need to know how to position this thing on stage so that both musicians and audience can hear it without causing feedback.

I'm leaning towards a keyboard amp, is that a good idea?  What about stereo amps?  Are they worth it?

Seriously out of my depth here...

Sylvain