Re: Möbius Midi

Okay, good to know that is unusual behavior.

I'm not in front of Mobius right now so I'll have to try the standalone versus hosted to see if its the same.  I think the synchronization may be the culprit.  I was going to drive Live from Mobius but discovered I really only needed to get the bpm of the initial loop from Mobius for what I wanted to do so maybe I left something in that set up that's causing problems.  I'm using a Behringer pedal and I know it sends some junk messages but I removed that from Live all together and Mobius isn't mapped to anything but the notes so the extraneous commands shouldn't do anything (but I'll check again).

Thanks,

Kevin