Re: Boomerang survey - please respond

Option 1 sounds good to me!

Thanks for continually working on this kind if stuff Mike!

Also, I hope I'm not being presumptuous by throwing this out there, but
another feature I'd love is to be able to fade only one track, not all of
them, as fade does now.  A workaround I do now is to turn the decay up a
bit and start stacking on the track I want to fade.  Of course, the main
draw back of this is that I have to not play anything while the track is
slowly replaced with silence.

Any how, really glad you are working on the instant stacking feature,
thanks again!

Steve Uccello

www.steveuccello.com