Re: DigiTech JamMan Express XT / Jamsync / All Stop/Start

Thanks Mark, I actually had a Boomerang III, and it was a really nice
unit, but for whatever reason was not as intuitive for me as others. I
also struggled a bit with the footswitches. Nothing wrong with them at
all, I just found I wasn't as accurate with hitting them as I would have
liked.

I think it really is time for some clearance sale so I can get the
Infinity. I'll have some stuff up soon like an RC2 and and RC50.

JF