Re: anyone heard of VoiceLive Touch?

Just an addition, after having read Marks excellent review. I realised
I wasn't specific about what I thing is good in the box, so here are
the two aspects I like in it and use it for:

#1: The harmoniser choir layering function from an analog multi voice
controller signal. This means I can sing a note into the mic as I play
a chord on one of my Stick fretboards and the VoiceLive2 reads the
Stick/guitar chord and applies a handful harmoniser generated chore
chord voices. This works even with clusters and dissonant chords. This
function makes it a fun tool for improvisational music.

#2: The other thing I think it does well is the instant EQ,
compression and feedback blocking. This makes it possible to use
distorted voice (or any acoustic instrument) as a sort of lead
instrument. Feedback can still happen, but without the VL2 distorted
mic sound would net even be an option in a live situation.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen