Re: Profiles

Wow, looking at my profile there is a trip down memory lane. The
"Profiles" was a tool for getting artist info on the internet before
facebook / myspace / bandcamp, etc.

According to my profile, I'm 25 years old (not 38), I play CDs and
turntables, and you can find my sounds on such fine sites as mp3.com
and IUMA.com.

At the time, it was one my first strategies to appear in the search
results of Google. (Except at the time, we referred to Google with
nicknames such as Excite, AltaVista, Infoseek, etc.)

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com