Re: wikipedia page on livelooping

Hi!

I just read all of this thread, rather quickly, and here some thougths
that came:

I do not remember having contributed to the wikipedia page for livelooping
Its easy to loop up the old versions in the history tab

I did contribute the real story about the Echoplex page and the removed it
since I did not have references
It made me understand the absurd situation. someone who tells his own
experience does not have a reference to it
so someone wouldhave to inteview that person, write an article somewhere
and then reference to that in wikipedia, right?
I just looked it up, the EDP is very shortly mentioned on the Echoplex and
on the Oberheim page, linking to each other, but no explanation about it
at all! :-(

I am not sure whether Livelooping.org or youtube/livelooping are valid