Re: Repetition blah blah..

Ah my esteemed writing colleague, to make such crass and one-sided proclamations is to revel in imbalance. There are of course two major schools of though about, well, you know, everything:

School 1 -- Everything is pretty much like everything else
School 2 -- Nothing is exactly like anything else

(There! Have we covered the bases yet? Is it music yet?)

/david