Re: wikipedia page on livelooping Need Secondary Sources!

On 24/03/2014 22:01, Mike wrote:
     zippypong I believe. I probably won't be doing much additional
editing on wikipedia;
just too much to do with Boomerang and a bunch of gigs I've come into over
the last few months.

Yes, it seems a bit of a lost cause.
Once someone's decided a page isn't up to WP standard and is willing to
delete the existing info rather than improve it there's not a lot to be
done.

That whole academic business of referencing "reliable" sources while
devaluing
logical analysis doesn't really appeal.

Basically to prove that live looping is "notable" I'd simply quote sales
figures for the hardware/software, I'm not interested in quoting someone's
blog about an article in Wire ;-)

andy