Re: wikipedia page on livelooping

I still don't see the problem of just linking up the Live Looping page to the more general Loop music page. Its got everything we want there, Terry Riley, Fripp /Eno, even a line about Santa Cruz festivals...

Read it guys... wont it do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/loop_(music)

Just cos YOUR favourite looper (box, software or musician) isn't mentioned... are we really so unique that we need our own page?