five new livelooping albums

Title: five new livelooping albums

http://veloopity.bandcamp.com  (top row 5 albums)

I released my first livelooping album, Escape Veloopity, in 1997. It contained 15 stylistically very diverse solo guitar improvisations, from ambient to atonal. That alone kept it from being commercially successful in any way :)

The new Escape Veloopity annual series, starting from 2009, does just the same: it contains stylistically very diverse solo pieces recorded in that year, mostly guitar / livelooping improvisations but also little compositions, atmospheres, and sound experiments. A few of them have been released in other contexts, and you might know some of the pieces if you follow my Soundcloud page
.

Enjoy!  -Michael