bulk cassette tapes (was Re: TapeVille has become much more successful since my last LD post about it!)

topic hijack:

anyone in the sf bay area interested a box of bulk disc makers blank cassettes (150+)? they are like 20 years old, unused, chrome, with clear shells and cases. either 60 or 90 minutes (or a 50/50 mix). free for pickup in san mateo. save them from an ignoble end.

sean