not posible to download scene to softstep board

hi, I'm trying to download scenes to the softstep, but it doesnt work.
I tried with easy editor and then the normal editor on standalone mode
when i press the download button its saying on the screen board LOAD and key 0 have a red light, it stay like this until i unplug the board, then i check if the download was succesful but not.
I did everything was write in the manual and video tutorial about saving and downloading scenes.

before I did it 2 times and it worked

does anyone know about this problem?

thanks

chuspacpu