FS: *NIB* Electrix Warp factory Vocoder w/midi - Cheap!

For sale: MINT -New in Box- time capsule find: The Electrix Warp Factory
Vocoder/Processor/

Picture and more info: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

This is a very cool (and cheap) unusual rack effects unit built like a
tank, It allows you to do all those wonderful 70s "Robot" and Voco-synth
sounds with your voice and in addition it will process other instruments
and has an internal oscillator which can add all sorts of cool processing
to guitar, drum machine, loops, or whatever you feed it. Also can pitch
shift a voice (sound like a chipmunk or Devil) in real time.

I am the original owner and purchased a Few Electrix units back in the
day. Outside of opening the box to test and take pictures this has never
been racked or used. (see pictures). It's been out of production for years
and here is one brand new.

Asking $150.00  which I think is a very fair price considering used boxed
unit sell regularly for $199 on eb*y. If you think otherwise and can meet
or make this otherwise simple and painless drop me a line and we'll go
from there.

Prefer pickup in Phila PA or USPS MO. I HATE Paypal but might consider
from confirmed accounts with some other info, email for details.  Buyer
pays shipping and will send anywhere.

Thanks!

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/