Re: Configuring Mobius Sync

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> in mobius, make sure one track has it's sync source set to "out" (in the
> track setups pane) -

Cool, that's something I have not tried! You kind of hardwire a preset
master track. That might work well for some but I tend to find it
easier to just leave all tracks set to "sync source = Default",
knowing that the first track I create a loop on will become the master
track for that session - the one that other tracks in Mobius follow.
That way I won't need to remember to make the first loop on the
hardwired Maser Track (what would happen if you don't? No idea...) I
can just start looping and not worry. I'm finding it logical too,
because the first loop you make sets the tempo base for the MIDI Clock
sent out to slaves (like in Live in Kevin's case) and this first, very
important, loop also lives on the track that becomes the Master Track
for Mobius other tracks; so my Default setting taking care of two
issues in one go :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com