Coming back to live loop in Santa Cruz this month :)

Wanted to let the list know you're all invited to come see/hear me do that loopy thing I do at Treasures Roadhouse on Saturday, December 21!

I am very excited and honored for the invite to return to the hubbub of this year's International Live Loop Fest to sling some songs :)

Dropping this note here to inform those of you who are not on Facebook regularly...

Those of you who are Fbookers can check the specs at https://www.facebook.com/events/547483022008352

I would love to see you there!

Peace and live loops for all!

Rejyna

Treasures Roadhouse
2908 Freedom Blvd., Watsonville, California
Doors open at 6:30 - Music begins at 7
Also performing is Ian Bell [http://reverbnation.com/ianbellacoustic]
Admission is $12 in advance and $15 at the door