Re: Video mixing using MIDI

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM, Jean-Paul De Roover <j.de.roover@gmail.com> wrote:
Mark, will Resolume work on the fly?

I think there are ways to make this work... but its a lot of work... Lots of effect are possible to affect by... midi note, midi clock, audio level /split into 3 audio bands). plus, what I was trying was building 3D things in Quartz composer, exposing their variables and accessing them in Resolume, for live manipulation by audio... nearly worked...  but took so much time, I didnt do any music! Still best thing is to find a guy... 120,000 people? Thats not to small? Look for art facebook groups from your city,and drop requests... mention VJ and Video mapping. (there a HUGE video mapping scene now... I defy any city in the world to not have ONE dude doing odd stull with mad mapper in their living room!