Re: iPad shopping

On Nov 28, 2013, at 12:17 PM, David Gans wrote:

> For our purposes, which one should I be looking at?

I suggest getting a 32GB model or even a 64GB.

Audio files get big fast and there is mission creep from the apps.
You can import files into the iTunes app and then these can be accessed by
other audio apps, so storage space gets used.
If you do any project saving rather than just track rendering in some of
the apps the files can be quite large.

There is a nice app called LiveFx that I have used to apply fx to
streaming tracks of mine, but I have not tried it for live input audio but
I suspect it would be good.

BobC

https://soundcloud.com/rpcollier/disquiet0096-metalmachine