Re: Strange EDP SusSub thingy

sorry Mark,
I have seen this and did not know what to do. I do not even have a working EDP at hand right now
and I am very concentrated on the new products to come…

its not very likely that you found a bug at this age of the thing
I hope to have some time soon to test what you are doing
very sorry for the lost 3h!
Matthias