Re: Footcontroling of the Elektrix Repeater

Not fallen Rick... please dont say fallen! Its just an old bit of gear... where the company dont exist no more, but we still have Pete Toms... bigging it up for the Repeater crew, hes still got parts and will do the noise mod...

I use these techniques all the time Rick, but I dont have a nice video tutorial wotsit.. Ill search about a bit.. or make something...