Re: Footcontroling of the Elektrix Repeater

i would also suggest that if you haven't already, you upgrade the firmware
(check out the included manual to see what extra features you get...it's
well worth it, especially as you'll have lots of new knobs and buttons to
play with!)

here's a link - http://www.simeonharris.co.uk/repeater_softs.zip