Re: Footcontroling of the Elektrix Repeater

I suggest you use MIDI!

I've owned both the Repeater and the UC-33 in the past an my
experience is that it may take some time. The reason is that the
Repeater has hardwired MIDI events in control of its functions and the
UC-33 is a bitch to program. What you have to do is to make a list of
what MIDI events your Repater needs for the functions you are planning
to use and then you set up the UC-33 to send those events on buttons
that you find convenient to push.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com