Re: Knob Direction

Maybe some designer thought that "one button mirroring the other
button makes it easier to tweak them simultaneously with both hands"?
A wild guess on a stupid cause.

Lindsey, are you sure it is not just YOUR RC-20XL? Could it be a
random manufacturing mistake? I remember when touring in Taiwan some
music electronics people I met there complained about leasing out
assembling work to mainland China because "they sometimes make stupid
mistakes like mounting a switch upside down."

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen