Re: Ewi loop pedal!

Hi Tom,
in that price range I think you can look for one the Vox loopers ...I don´t tremember the model.
Ruben

2013/11/7 Tom Belbin <tbelbin44@hotmail.co.uk>
Hi,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I'm looking to buy a loop pedal to use with my EWI (http://www.akaipro.com/product/ewi4000s#features) so basically a wind synth. I'm looking to spend between £100-£180 and it would also be great if it has some kind of harmony pedal/function on it too. Would somebody be able to possibly give me some ideas of a good pedal? Or if a pedal like this exists!?

Thanks,

Tom