From: Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net>
Sent: Nov 5, 2013 6:00 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EBow - active/passive humbuckers

Per,

I'm trying to dispel some of the voodoo and misapprehensions about
the ebow.  The ebow will create a "noisy buzz" whenever it's output
coil is near a pickup, any pickup.  EMG pickups have very few
windings and are more sensitive to high frequencies so you might hear
more of the harmonics produced by the ebow's feeble amplifier
clipping.

-Chuck Zwicky