Re: Cutting Time

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:27 AM, Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com> wrote:
Cut and Sustain Cut

Or "Slice n Splice". Would definitely be cool to have, with the option to keep the original start point (or not).

I often cut down loops to minimal fractions and multiply them back long again, but then by using combinations of Instat Divide and Instant Multiply to hit the duration values I have in mind. It's different from the processing Philip brought up in this discussion. (talking Mobius here, in case someone reading this should wonder)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen