Re: New Boomerang software

I may be misremembering but as I recall one of the really nice things
about brother sync on the EDP was that it synchronized loop length but not
necessarily start point — or if it synchronized start point it did so
somewhat independent of recording. I could be wrong about this but I know
a lot of the behaviors on the EDP could operate in synchronized mode but
did so without forcing one to wait for loop boundaries — unless one wanted
to. That was one of my favorite features of the EDP and something I miss
on the Rang when working in Sync mode.

But it's been a while since I've used my EDPs since I went on an "avoid
rackmount hardware" kick a while ago, so I may be misremembering exactly
what they allowed and didn't allow.

Mark