Re: Re: Melodyne anyone?

On 10/18/2013 4:35 AM, mark francombe wrote:
I guessed as much... Ill leave it at that then... Just saw some impressive demos, but I suspect that the demos are created to show it off to the best, and reality is no doubt another kettle of fish!

For what it's worth, I think Melodyne is really wonderful to use on percussion instruments. By repitching things and even changing the 'fixed' frequencies (as the program will extract them on drumming parts) you can create percussion parts that sound like they are acoustic but using
drums from another world, let alone another culture.

It's a really fun program to break and be experiemental with,   imo.

Rick