Re: Newbie Loopie and not afraid to admit it :)

This is an impressive first tour for a 'newbie' live looper.   Congratulations and
break a leg. I can't wait to see you in Santa Cruz.

Thanks so much for your energy and thanks so much for all the promoting you've been doing to help the
NW LOOPFEST get going and to help out with the Y2K13 fest in Northern California.

It's great to have you in our community,  Rejyna!

appreciatively,   Rick Walker