Re: Goblin US tour? Anyone know anything?

As Todd said, original members.  From what I hear tickets are going fast, if not gone for many venues.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM, <toddbert@gmail.com> wrote:
It's original members, plus a couple of musicians to help them out. They are apparently playing a set which includes the film classics that made them "famous".

I'm going (sf show). Why not?

Sent from my iPad

--
-==-=-=-