Re: CREATION of an INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPER TRAVELING DATABASE for connecting tours and creating new festivals

I like that idea, but my ability to set up a gig depends largely on
the genre of music of the loopers. ...In that my community contacts
specifically revolve around experimental/avant-garde music, and I
wouldn't know what to do for people outside that genre.

I'd also add that not using the list for promotional gain should
include not using it as a gig/cd release spam list. (I don't mind
getting those announcements through my membership in discussion
groups, but I don't like having my email address harvested for
someone's personal promo mail.)

I have some contacts for setting up experimental/avant-garde shows in
the San Francisco Bay Area...and I now have an apartment where someone
can couch surf for a day or two.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com