Re: Wheres the Gordius Forum?

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 7:47 AM, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Im a bit unsure what The Default Preset does, actually. Is it like a
> preset that fires when you enter a bank, must it be IN the bank, or is
> it totally seperate?

Depends on what you want to use it for. Over here I set it to fire off
a "Looper Feedback = Maximal" every time I move to a new bank. It
saves you some foot work and prevents from the stupid, buy oh so
common, mistake of forgetting the loopers in reduced feedback mode
(will lead to loss of music).

In another rig I had it send out a message for delays to change loop
length; these were tape delay style modules that give some funny tape
abuse noise when shifting speed... and I like that noise coming now
and then with no specific relation to the music (just to me shifting
bank on the LG)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com