Re: Wheres the Gordius Forum?

Thx Per,

.. and for your "Looper" functionality, you didnt fancy swapping over to Triggers? (And I assume theres no way to do that? NOT IN the app, but.. well you know.. hacking the file?)
 Its OF COURSE no biggie that the lights stay on the last thing you did, but I just thought if this is gonna be my programming period, I wanna get it right from the start...

By the way Per, Ive always wondered, why are you mails always so nicely formatted within a sensible column? How are you doing that?