WiFi

I meant to send the below to the whole list but it just went to Tyler.  I'm resending to support Mark:

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Richard Sales <richard@glasswing.com> wrote:
A lot of folks are either 'allergic' or just hate wifi.  My wife hates it in the same way she hates microwave ovens.  She's a super bright, Phi Beta Kappa, honors physics and chemistry woman, so I respect her hunches.

Our son had a brain tumor at age 19.  Some attribute it to the fact that we used to live right next to Civil Defense A.M. radio towers, where the air was so full of RF you could disconnect a fluorescent bulb from the fixture and it would still glow.

For the record, he survived and is alive and well.

I am totally insensitive to everything but gunfire and the occasional avalanche or level 9 earthquake, so it doesn't bother me.  But I respect those who are sensitive enough to pick up on this stuff.

I don't think it's total hokum.  Our bodies are electric, as Walt Whitman, way ahead of his time, once said.  It doesn't seem daft to think that living in a world saturated with wifi, broadcast and CB signals is possibly not beneficial.

Not saying it's proven either way, but some questions and responses to our electro soaked environment seem plausible.  And here I sit in a studio teeming with gadgets and gizmos that drive our electric bill through the roof every month.

Good or bad?  In all honesty, I'm not sure.

richard sales
www.glasswing.com