From: andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:00 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: McMillan 12 step anyone?

Simeon Harris wrote:
> Mobius works with pc messages just fine

and SUS functions?

well it's possible I guess...but not without programming
a second (and unique) PC message to be sent when the switch
was released.

Hmm...that would make it easier for Bill, only having to add
a few extra PCs by programming the Gordius in standalone Mode.

..but *will* Mobius also learn arbitrary PC to *end* a function?

andy