Re: Taking the plunge

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Lindsey Walker
<lindsey.walker@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, Per, does the EDP hang on to the sounds that disappeared due to
> the
> zero feedback setting or are they gone?

Hi Lindsey,

On the EDP the sound of the previous loop round disappear as you
"overwrite them" by a new round. That's why I used to do this trick
with a long loop, often a lot longer than the musical part I was
working on by going back and forth by the Reverse pedal.

And as for addressing the additional plugin idea (Crossfade Loop Synth
etc) it is a big point for me to have it all inside the main looper
because I want to have the instant option of cutting out whatever part
of a loop that I may be working on and make that part become the full
loop in order to build it up in a new direction (EDP and Mobius both
very good at this; "Multiply-->Multiply" or "Multiply-->Record").

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen